ZH3 Hash # 1362: One Sophie, Two Sophie, Red Sophie, Blue Sophie
You think you are hearing double? Well wait till you ve heard the REAL trouble...
One Sophie, two Sophie
Red Sophie, blue Sophie
Not confusing to most,
As Sophie 1.0 is the brunette host.
Well, so you thought!
But Sophie 2.0 was distraught...
Her hair mask didn t work
So now TWO brunette Sophies lurk...
A trail, we have laid
And the confusion shall fade.
Just follow the red, and head the blue
For those that do well, will find the trail true!
Have fun and get smashed!
We promise you a real blast ;)
Hares are both Just Sophies, one of whom will be on her virgin lay. Bag drop is Altstetten train station, lockers on track 1!
Meet at 6.45pm to start at 7.00pm. There will be a charge of CHF5.00 for participating.
Here s what you need to know about the Hash:
• The aim of the hash is to find the beer stop at the end and have fun.
• "True" trail is typically 6-7km.
• The pace within the group varies from dead-slow movers (we call them DFLs) to over-achieving fast runners (we call them FRBs)
• The "hare" cleverly lays the trail so that everyone reaches the end at the same time.
• If you are a slow runner, you will clock around 7kms.
• If you are a quick runner you will clock around 10kms.
• If you are a walker you will be dedicated to the cause, ignore trail and take the shortest route possible to get to the beer.
• There is always a place to deposit your bag and often a place to change.
• There is a charge of CHF5 for participating (and includes beer and snacks).
• If you like fun, drinking and doing something a bit different you will probably enjoy hashing. Humourless people need not apply.
For more about Zürich Hash House Harriers, check out www.zh3.ch (
Want to know more about the origins of hashing? follow this link (