Tuesday Yin yoga Class: slow down & go deeper
*Go into yourself, and discover your body and mind deepest side.*
This class will help you to create a beautiful balance between your inner and outer persona, build new confidence and reach a deeper state of relaxation.
We will work on the deepest connective tissues by holding the poses 3 to 5 minutes, by doing so we bring balance, oxygen, softness to the body and clarity to the mind.
At the end of the class there is a contemplative practice with journal prompts to help you map your own way forward.
What is Yin Yoga?
A mix of traditional Indian asana, Buddhist mindfulness meditation and body meridians from the Traditional Chinese medicine school.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- nourish your body with gentle restorative yin yoga poses
- calm the mind through meditation and pranayama
- increase self knowledge/creativity through intuitive writing
- candle lit and soft environment
- safe and intimate space for you to relax (small group)
- class in English/Open to all levels
- 1 Trial class 15 CHF
- Drop-in: 25 CHF
*Please make sure to book a spot as places are limited.
To book write an e-mail at: [masked]
See you soon,
with love and gratitude,