CHOC - International chocolate fair 2018
09:00 - 17:00
Art Exhibition Area
The CHOC art gallery will enable visitors to explore the “History of chocolate”. All of the works on display will be voted on by experts and the general public, with those receiving the most votes awarded a prize. Creation of a book on the exhibition.
CHOC thematic areas
Exhibition of raw materials, from plants to pods, seeds, beans, classic bars, cocoa mass, hazelnuts etc…
- The chocolate factory to understand all aspects of production, the differences between artisan and commercial chocolate.
- Conference and workshop areas open to the public and for industry experts.
- Demonstration and show area for special cooking demonstrations, shows, presentations with the presence of speakers and award-winning chefs.
- Photo exhibition on the history of chocolate.
- “Press corner” with international magazines on chocolate.
- Become a chocolatier where the professional schools in the industry will explain how to begin a career in this sector. In association with the Canton Department and foreign schools.
- Cinema where documentaries and films on the world of chocolate will be screened.
- Other customised areas to create a tailor-made thematic area, where every exhibitor or participant can propose specific workshops and interact directly with the public and industry experts.
The “flavour hunt” will enable visitors to taste various types of artisan and commercial chocolate, vote for their favourite and take part in the CHOC competition.
Sat 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Sun 10 a.m. - 10 p.m.
Mon 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.