Thursday Badminton (Nations) - All levels
To sign up, you can also try this link which includes payment (and to thank you for your feedback you will pay only CHF 7 instead of CHF 10.)????:
☆ Mask is obligatory from the entrance until the gym, and from the gym to the exit, but not while playing ☆
☆ Please do not show up if you have Covid signs ☆
We are back guys !!
We ve booked a gym with 4 badminton courts for 16 players (we will play doubles with rotation) from 8pm to 10pm.
Please read carefully the following information:
- Please send me your phone number by private message here if it s the first time that you join
- Don t show up if you feel sick
- Keep 1.5m distance at all time
- Wash your hands regularly including before and after playing.
- Bring a mask and wear it from the entrance until the gym and when you leave.
• Fee: CHF 10.- for two hours (not possible to pay for only one hour) to pay cash to the host when you arrive or by Twint scanning the QR code that the host will show you when you arrive.
• What to bring: Bring a badminton racket (we may have some old ones to lend you but please ask before). We ll bring the shuttlecocks. Bring also indoor sports shoes and sports clothes. There is a locker-room and showers if needed.
• Access: Bus 8, 11, 22 until stop “Motta” and then walk 5min to the school or walk 9min from Nations broken chair.
• Meeting point: Let’s meet 10min before the activity time in front of the school main entrance. If you arrive later, the door will be open, so you can directly enter and go downstairs to join us in the gym.
GPS coordinates:[masked],[masked] (
In case you have some trouble to find us you can call or text your host Anna: [masked]
Please note that this activity is only for fun and not competitive. It’s more important for us to have a good atmosphere than players that take it too seriously. Good behavior and fair play is expected. Thank you for your understanding !
Have fun :)
The Geneva Sports Club Team
☆ Please only subscribe if you are sure to come as spots are limited ☆
☆ Please note that the event will be cancelled if the minimum participant required is not reached ☆
☆ Any cancellation less than 24h before the event will be charge☆
Please note that the organizer declines all responsibility for any injuries during or as a result of the activity.