STRIDE Lab | Brand Storytelling - (third edition)
UNLEASHING STORYTELLING TO BUILD A BRAND THAT WORKS
with Youri Sawerschel (Branding Expert and Founder of Creative Supply)
How do you develop a “Brand Story” that can motivate people to follow the action you want them to take? Storytelling is often praised as the ultimate marketing tool. Whether it is to advertise a product, motivate your employees or rally people behind a common cause. But what is a “brand story” exactly, how do you develop a great one and to implement it? In this STRIDE Lab we will develop a deep understanding of the role of branding for your business or social innovation project, and develop your own brand story using the Brand Story Canvas, developed by Creative Supply.
After the Lab, you will be able to:
- Build and convey your own brand story (for a commercial or social enterprise)
- Know how to apply brand storytelling for a "matter of concern" of your own
- Use the unique Brand Story Canvas for future independent work and learn about the 7 components that are part of every story
- Expand your creative thinking skills and know how to develop stories
- Discover case studies about commercial brands and social enterprises
- Get an introduction to personal branding (“Selbstmarketing”)
- Recognise storytelling patterns in everyday communication and advertising
"The Brand Storytelling Lab completely changed my perspective on how marketing works. I can't wait to implement the learnings in my business life."
"I loved the examples shown by Youri. The white candle exercise and his approach of working step-by-step on each point for our own projects really impressed me. During the Lab, I didn't notice time passing by so fast and at the end of the Lab, I felt energized and refreshed."
"The workshop exceeded my expectations regarding content and participants. The trainer was extremely approachable in terms of questions and feedback, and the level of organization and planning was impressive."
Attending the workshop and fully completing the lab's pre and post assignments (extra 18H), you will ensure your deep learning and best application in your context. You will also be rewarded with a professional certificate - the “STRIDE unCertificate of Completion”.
"We are all made of stories" - bring yours to life! Join NOW!
Limited Early Bird tickets are available.
Any questions? Feel free to
By registering for the event or purchasing a ticket I agree to
Learn more about this Lab
Impact Hub Zürich - Colab
Sihlquai 131, Zürich, ZH, Switzerland