Sell your art! A down-to-earth workshop for artists
So you have graduated from arts academy, finished an art course or became a self taught artist. Your are getting a lot of positive feedback from your family and friends, but your artworks are piling up in a corner of a studio and you think that it would be nice to sell a few.
If you are that kind person, I am sure these questions crossed your mind:
- How do I meet collectors?
- Should I seek for a gallery to represent me?
- How do I price my work?
- Should I try selling online?
- Where do I start and what if I fail?
Sounds familiar? Then this workshop is for you!
AT THIS WORKSHOP…
… you will understand:
- how the art market functions;
- why people buy art and what role do you play;
- which career path is best for you and why;
- what does it mean to be a successful and how to achieve it.
… you will learn:
- to price your artworks and add value by documenting them properly;
- how to talk and write about your art;
- how to establish a strong online presence;
- choose effective channels to promote your art;
- how to stay motivated and deal with haters,
- to use more than 20 different ways to earn money from your art.
... you will receive:
- handouts, templates, checklists;
- coffee and lunch :)
10:00 - 10:20 Welcome coffee & introduction
10:20 - 12:00 Session 1
12:00 - 12:30 Lunch
12:30 - 14:00 Session 2
The group is limited to 16 people only, so register now!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am interested, but am not able to make it on that date. What should I do?
What language will be spoken at the workshop?
Will I be able to get a refund?
Please plan your time wisely as you won't be eligible to refund if you miss the event.
25hours Hotel Zurich Langstrasse
150 Langstrasse, Zürich, 8004, ZH, Switzerland