Afternoon Zürisee sailing
13:00 - 16:00
Perfect sailing conditions are in the forecast for Saturday afternoon so
join in for a sail on Zürisee using one of our sponsors’ mOcean boats! All experience levels are welcome and no sailing certification is necessary!
Time & Place
The event is on Saturday August 11th from 15:00 to 18:00. The meeting point is the Club house of the Segelvereinigung Erlenbach at 14:45. Failure to be at the meeting point at the specified time, results in losing your place.
The cost per person is 50 CHF. If you cancel up to 24 hours prior to the event the cancellation fee is 50%, otherwise it is 100%. If the event is cancelled due to bad weather you forfeit your fee.
Number of participants
There will be a maximum number of 7 participants on board, including myself. A minimum number of 4 participants including myself are required for the event to take place. If the event is canceled due to the lack of participation, your fee will be returned.
How to register
1. RSVP to the event on the meetup site. When you do so, you confirm you know how to swim.
2. Once you RSVP, I will send you the bank account to which you should transfer the event fee immediately. If you delay, I reserve the right to change your RSVP to let other members to join.
3. Send a copy of the payment transfer slip to [masked]
4. Your participation is confirmed upon the reception of this email on a “first come – first served” basis.
Late registrations, depending on availability, may be possible by contacting me directly.
Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement
1. Participation is conditional on providing a signed copy of the "Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement".
2. You can download the file from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lb2k20mei8oabq/RELEASE%20AND%20WAIVER%20OF%20LIABILITY%20AGREEMENT.pdf?dl=0
3. The signed copy of the document must be sent by email (take a picture if you don’t have a scanner!) along with your payment transfer slip.
All participants are required to wear adequate clothing depending on the weather conditions and must not wear shoes that may leave stains when wet. Water proof jackets/pants, sailing shoes, sailing gloves, hats, sunscreen etc. are highly recommended. Life vests for each participant are provided.