Challenge Davos Festival 2018
07:30 - 17:00
5 reasons to race Challenge Davos
- Spectacular courses in a breathtaking mountain scenery, offering a safe challenge on completely traffic-free roads
- No drafting issues due to a challenging route up to Flüelapass. Don’t be fooled by the shorter distance of the biking leg – you will have enough time to prove your abilities.
- Hydrate while swimming: The drinking water quality of Lake Davos will let you have crystal clear focus on your performance while your fans can follow your swimming on the shores right next to you.
- Davos offers high quality holiday time: A diversity of sport, cultural and nightlife possibilities, many of them free of charge for overnight guests, will leave nothing to be desired.
- Innovative side-events like time trial or kids running races keep your friends and family active during your preparation and execution of your perfect race.
The Challenge Davos Festival which is over two days combines the internationally orientated half distance race of Challenge Family with the national triathlon series TRI Circuit, which offers a range of short distance events for all ages (Saturday, 15th September). Adding to this, a time trial effort by bike, roller-skies or inline-skates (or even by running) aimes to attract more endurance athletes (Sunday, 16th September).
Davos is situated in the heart of the Swiss canton Graubünden and is the highest town in Europe, famed for the diversity of sports, leisure and cultural offers, its rejuvenating climate, the HC Davos, the Spengler Cup, the Kirchner Museum and the World Economic Forum.