2. Session – Productivity, flow and Management with DiSC®
17:30 - 20:30
Communication is complicated. Because of the number of variables involved, even simple requests are extremely complex. Whenever we communicate are at least 6 people involved: (1) who you think you are, (2) who you think the other person is, (3) who you think the other person thinks you are, (4) who the other person thinks he/she is, (5) who the other person thinks you are, (6) who the other person thinks you think he/she is.
We believe in the power of communication, but we know that is not an easy topic, together with Joy Corporate we are selecting the best coaches for this one year workshop series. We are opening this workshop for non-Adobe people as well.
Our intro on 19th July 2018, works as a preparation for the series that will begin in September this 2018 and goes until July 2019. All Workshops will be hosted in our office. You can choose to do all or pick the one that suits better to you.
Increase productivity! The FLOW principle: productive and happy at work
Details: In the FLOW body, mind and emotions are in harmony. People in this state are satisfied, motivated and also in the long run efficient and healthy. Challenges and abilities balance each other and the individual can achieve a high level of mental focus. Wellbeing & Productivity Productivity, Flow and Creativity Flow, Group Flow (define “Flow Concept”).
Management with DiSC®
Details: Management always has something to do with creating a positive working environment. the successful communication in team is the basis. It is important to consider the different types of DiSC behaviour of your employees. Often inter human communication has hurdles that managers must overcome to help the company succeed. Accepting employees as they are and adopting their idiosyncrasies is an important factor of management. The DiSC® model has a wide range of applications and is therefore suitable to any industry and leadership position, from top management to self-management.
Intro and Analysis with coaches - Agenda
17:30 Opening, Registration and Welcome Apero
Coaches info for this session:
Here you can register for the other workshops:
- Session - Public Speaking - 19th Sept 2018
- Session – Productivity, flow and Management with DiSC® - 17th Oct 2018
- Session - Psychology of convincing and negotiation (Negotiate to win: success is not a matter of luck) - 21th Nov 2018
- Session - Rhetoric - effective questioning - and listening techniques - 16th Jan 2019
- Session - Communication and interpersonal skills for technical professionals - 13th Feb 2019
- Session - How to communicate with diplomacy, tact and credibility - 20th Mar 2019
- Session - Values and ethics in business - 17th Apr 2019
- Session - Emotional Selling (Part 1) - 15th Mai 2019
- Session - Emotional selling (Part 2) - 12th Jun 2019
- Session - Joy @work - 17th Jul 2019