Get faster to the tipping point for sustainable change - free workshop
2.5 hour free introductory workshop
Get faster to the tipping point for sustainable change
with Legacy17, Swiss Failure Akedemy and scaling4good
Change theory and praxis: is sustainability work different? Indeed, getting to the tipping point requires not only a critical look at our theories of change but also very special skills. Not only technical expertise, but also 'people skills'; including bringing together different stakeholder perspectives
For leaders and change-makers from business and academia.
For scientists, students, managers and employees from workplaces of all kinds eager to speed up the rate of sustainable change in cooperation between working life and academia.
What you will take away
New ways of thinking, designing, creating, succeeding and failing together.
- How to establish a group learning climate
- How to recruit more change-makers for your SDG ambitions
- How to accommodate resistance and make it work for you
- How to explore and build a platform (context, base, project) that includes and accommodates all stakeholders
- How to reach for the impossible using failure
- How to maintain a focus on solutions and the way forward
Monday 17 June 05.00 - 7.30 PM
The event is being co-lead by
There is a
SDG Solution Space
15 Avenue de Sécheron, Genève, GE, Switzerland