Female & Finance #4 - How to invest sustainably & social responsibly
Female & Finance Investment After-work Series #4 - How to invest sustainably & social responsibly
The Female & Finance Investment After-work Series is an event series with the goal to provide an introduction into different investment topics and trends.
In this session on "How to invest sustainably & socially responsibly?“space we will cover the questions:
- What is the difference of sustainable investing, responsible investing and impact investing?
- Why impact investing is important for our planet and people?
- Which are possible investment opportunities with purpose?
The aim is to provide you an introduction to impact investing. It will cover all aspects of this topic and deliver a broad understanding of the sector as a whole and how you can invest yourself in sustainable way to create positive social and environmental impact.
- 18:30 - 18:45 - Arrival & Introduction with Clara Creitz (Co-Founder Finelles)
- 18:45 - 19:15 - Svetlana Baurens (Galileo) - Impact investing
- 19:15 - 19:45 - Dr. Tillmann Lang (Yova) - Investments with a sustainability impact
- 19:45 - 20:15 - Panel & Q&A
- 20:15 - 21:00 - Networking & Drinks
- Svetlana Baurens, CEO & Co-Founder Galileo International Impact Investing Centre, Board Member of Swiss Impact Investing Association. Galileo is strong ambassador for impact investing, providing accessible education and platform for impact investing.
- Dr. Tillmann Lang, CEO & Co-Founder Yova.ch and is an expert in technology-driven innovation for sustainability and finance. Yova leading digital sustainable investing platform for mainstream customers.
This event is powered by:
- Finelles: www.finelles.com / www.instagram.com/finellescom
- Birdhaus: www.birdhaus.ch / www.instagram.com/birdhaussocial
- Galileo: www.iiic.ch/www.instagram.com/iiicgalileo
- Yova: www.yova.ch / www.instagram.com/yova.impact.investing
We are looking forward to talk about this important & important topic with you.
Clara (Finelles) & the Birdhaus team