Drawing session in Kunsthaus - Felix Vallotton
Join my drawing session where you will learn the basics of drawing and enjoy sketching in a great atmosphere of Kunsthaus. This time we will be drawing one of the paintings created by a local Swiss/French artist from Lausanne - Felix Vallotton.
It is a truly interesting painting to show how perspective works in art.
You will learn:
- historical backgroung of the painting "Interior with a woman in red"
- interesting facts about the painter
- how to understand perspective in art and how to sketch it:
a) perspective and perception
b) linear and atmospheric perspective
c) how to draw one-point perspective
What to bring: A4 size paper plus a pencil and a rubber. Please also take something steady to draw on - it can be a hard paperback notebook or something similar.
What to expect?
- a short introduction on the notion of perspective and why it is important in art
- instructions on how to draw step-by-step with individual help from the teacher
- individual analysis of your drawing and hints for the future
- meeting new creative people
We offer only 10 places for these workshops. Beginners are highly welcome.
Your investment: 25 CHF
Duration: 2 hours
We meet in Kunsthaus at 18:00 in the lobby.
Looking forward to meeting you there,
1 Heimplatz, Zürich, 8001, ZH, Switzerland