Bern Bitcoin for Beginners Training [Mar 12 - Apr 5,2018] | Learn Bitcoin | Bitcoin 101 | Bitcoin training for beginners | Introduction to Bitcoin | Cryptocurrency | Cryptocurrencies Training
02:00 - 04:00
What is Bitcoin? | Is Bitcoin legal? | Is Bitcoin a SCAM? | Why Bitcoin | History of Bitcoin | Where can I buy Bitcoin legally? | Is Bitcoin safe? | How much does a Bitcoin cost? | The future of Bitcoin | Is Bitcoin going to stay? | Bitcoin and Blockchain | Why is there so much hype around Bitcoin? | What is the difference between Bitcoin/digital currency and US dollar (or any local currency) | Why should I learn about bitcoin? | Risks and Rewards of Bitcoin | Should I invest in Bitcoin? | Can I make profit with Bitcoin?
If you are an educated, working professional and have always wondered and asked yourself and others all these and other questions, but have no clue where and how to find trustworthy answers to these burning questions, you have come to the most comprehensive, definitive guide and credible source of authentic information, knowledge regarding Bitcoin from a Technology consulting company such as Omni212.
Why? Because at the end of the day, Bitcoin is a technology. It is a digital currency. We will teach you everything about Bitcoin in this course from a layman, a beginner's perspective.
Features & Benefits
- 6 LIVE sessions, each session of 2 hours spread over 4 weeks
- 12 hours of LIVE Instruction spread over 3 weeks
- Network and interact with other students in the class with similar eagerness and curiosity regarding Bitcoin
- Each session is recorded and recordings are provided to students over Microsoft Cloud
- Even after the class, keep in touch with instructor and fellow students
- Discussion board and Forum
Next class starting:
- March 12, 2018
March 12 - April 5, 2018
- Monday and Wednesday, every week
- 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM (US Pacific Standard Time) each day
Video Conference Link
Will be sent upon registration and payment
Omni212 IT Training
This is a bitcoin course for beginners who would like to begin their journey into the exciting world of Bitcoin. This is a Bitcoin 101, an Introductory course. The comprehensive course provides an overview of Bitcoin including its history, evolution and the future, SWOT, advantages, disadvantages of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin was developed as a digital currency in late 2008/early 2009 as a measure to counteract and prevent a 2008 like financial crisis in global markets from happening again in the future. Even though there is a lot of hype and volatility around Bitcoin, it is based on very strong and sound technology foundation and it is impacting the world and the global economy in ways never witnessed before. You cannot afford to be ignorant about Bitcoin.
Why Bitcoin Training?
The advent of Bitcoin represents an important trend and milestone in the history of this world that should not be missed by anyone who would like to keep up with the changing times we live in. It is better to be educated than not to be when something as important as this new technology is impacting the world, the society we live in, whether we like it or not.
Bitcoin Training from professional, highly competent bitcoin technologists will help you understand the underlying mechanisms of Bitcoin transaction systems.
Why Bitcoin training from Omni212?
Our Bitcoin training is very hands on. We will demonstrate LIVE Bitcoin during this course. What does Bitcoin look like? We will demonstrate how to purchase a small fraction of the Bitcoin. You don't need to purchase 1 Bitcoin which costs thousands of dollars. You will be able to get all your doubts regarding bitcoin clarified.
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn about bitcoin can take this the course.
- Banking/Finance professionals
- Software developers
- Corporate Executives
- Government Executives
- High school & college students
- CEO's, Boards, and Senior VP's
- Entrepreneurs looking to get into bitcoin business
- Potential Bitcoin investors
Curiosity, Desire, eagerness to learn about bitcoin. Bitcoin enthusiasts
What will you learn in this course
In this course you will learn to:
- Define Bitcoin, in your own words
- Understand the implications of Bitcoin for your life, job and how it could potentially impact your business and industry.
- Understand bitcoin use cases and disruption potential of Bitcoin especially in banking.
- Enable you to have intelligent conversations about Bitcoin with your customers, co-workers, business colleagues and friends
- You will learn to develop a strategy to prepare your business or your clients for the emerging Decentralized Economy
- Join a community of economists, business leaders, entrepreneurs, and technologists that are shaping this technology as we speak.
- Identify which aspects of Bitcoin seem most important and relevant to you
- Walk away with a strong foundation in where bitcoin is going, what it does, and how to prepare for it
- Learn about investing in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of Bitcoin
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Understand bitcoin technology
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Learn how to take advantage of the bitcoin phenomena
- What is Bitcoin? Overview
- History of Money
- What is wrong with Money?
- How did it all start? Origin of Bitcoin
- Why was Bitcoin invented? created?
- Who created Bitcoin?
- How and why did Bitcoin become so popular?
- Bitcoin and the Decentralized economy
- Government/Uncle Sam and Bitcoin
- Which are the other Bitcoin like Digital or crypto currencies?
- What can you buy with Bitcoin?
- Is Bitcoin like Gold or US dollar (Local currency?)
- How do Bitcoin transactions work?
- What is Bitcoin mining? Should I get into it?
- How can I invest in Bitcoin?
- What does Bitcoin look like? Can I touch and feel it?
- Where can I find Bitcoins?
- How does Bitcoin work?
- How can I store my Bitcoins? Wallets
- How do I buy and sell goods and services with bitcoin?
- How do I protect my bitcoins from hackers?
- Advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin
- Blockchain-the technology behind bitcoin
- Are bitcoin transactions traceable?
- Future of bitcoin
- Where do we go from here?
- Conclusion, Recap and next steps
1. There are no refunds.
2. If for any reason the course has not been taken, class is cancelled or rescheduled, the payment can be applied towards any future course by Omni212.