Blockchain Training in Lucerne starting December 8, 2018 for Beginners-Bitcoin training-introduction to cryptocurrency-ico-ethereum-hyperledger-smart contracts training
This class will be held as Remote LIVE Instructor led Online course comprising of 5 sessions of 2 hours each. All sessions will follow the schedule below:
December 8, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM US Pacific Time December 9, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM US Pacific Time December 15, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM US Pacific Time December 16, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM US Pacific Time December 22, 2018 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM US Pacific Time
The course provides an overview of the Blockchain technology including its history, evolution and the future. Students learn about bitcoin, which is powered by blockchain technology, bitcoin mining, other cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum, Block, Hash, cryptography, how to develop a simple blockchain application.
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
Those who have no programming knowledge will still get a lot of value from taking this course just as a beginner would learn a lot from watching someone cooking a meal or changing a flat tire.
After completing this Training, you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of Blockchain technology
- Perceive, how bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Create and use bitcoin account effectively
- Have a deep insight into bitcoin and its network
- Understand Ethereum blockchain
- Comprehend the cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Learn Solidity: Prominent language to develop smart contracts
- Deploy your private blockchain on web where you can visually see your chains
- Develop private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of the blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of blockchain
- Assess, how blockchain can improve your business standards
- 100% refund can be applied if request is initiated 24 before the 1st course session
- If a class is rescheduled/cancelled by the organizer, registered students will be offered a credit towards any future course or a 100% refund.
Instructor led Remote LIVE Online
Address, Lucerne, Switzerland