Blockchain Development Training in Basel with no programming knowledge - ethereum blockchain developer training for beginners with no programming background, how to develop, build your own, diy ethereum blockchain application, smart contract
This is a course for those who have no programming knowledge, yet would like to learn ethereum blockchain development, how to develop a blockchain application, smart contracts on ethereum blockchain application.
By the end of this course, you will have your own SMART CONTRACT running on ethereum blockchain
Weekdays Class Schedule
This class will be held beginning September 17 and ending on October 10, 2019. US Pacific Time Zone on weekdays (Tuesdays and Thursdays) from 6:30 - 8:30 PM each day US Pacific time (PST).
- September 17 - October 10, 2019 US Pacific Time Zone
- Tuesdays and Thursdays every week US Pacific Time Zone
- 6:30-8:30 PM US Pacific time each of those days.
Features and Benefits
- 16 hours of total Instructor Led Training
- 8 sessions spread across 4 weeks (September 17 - October 10, 2019)
- 2 sessions per week
- 2 hours per session
- Training material along with instructor hand outs, Practical Hands-on Lab exercises
Who can take this course
Anyone aspiring to learn new technology can take this the course. Students and professionals interested in a career in the blockchain technology should opt for the course.
No prior knowledge of programming is required.
- Blockchain basics
- Blockchain tools - geth, mist, wallets
- Ethereum accounts, Wallets and metamask
- Handling ether and tokens
- Interacting with smart contracts
- Metamask, web wallets, using DApps
- Gnosis and hardware wallets, other crypto currencies & exchanges
- Security and multi signature wallet
- Part 1 - interacting with ICOs
- Part 2 - interacting with ICOs