Everything You Need To Know About Athletic Scholarships to US
Are you an up-and-coming athlete who dreams of making the most of your sporting talent but you also want to get a world-class education at the same time?
Then getting a US college athletic scholarship is your dream come true!
Competing in front of thousands of fans, training at top facilities and earning a degree is amazing enough but paying significantly less for the incredible US college experience is surely the icing on the cake!
The only problem is that getting a sport scholarship is SUPER competitive and there's much more to it than being able to sink a 3-pointer with your eyes closed or scorching the back of the net on the soccer field.
Join us to learn everything you need to know about US athletics scholarships so you can unleash your potential!
This event will cover:
- The benefits of studying overseas: employability, experience, independence, networking etc.
- A detailed breakdown of the US athletic scholarship application process
- The study / sport balance you can expect as a student-athlete
- How being a student-athlete can increase your employability
- The financial benefits of an athletic scholarship
- The essentials for making your athletic scholarship application stand out from the crowd
- What you need beyond sporting ability to get into a US college
Who should be at this event:
- Year 9-12 students with strong athletic ability (Swiss national level or semi-professional)
- Parents of talented athletes
- Local sports coaches
About your college admissions expert, Rowan Anders - Dartmouth College, INSEAD:
Rowan is a 2007 graduate from Dartmouth College where he played NCAA soccer for four years, winning two Ivy League titles and setting four school records while completing a degree in philosophy. After university, Rowan built and managed the venture capital portfolio of a family office including an association with the Canadian TV program Dragon’s Den. In 2014 Rowan completed an MBA at INSEAD, the #1 globally ranked MBA program, with coursework across both the France and Singapore campuses and study in China. Following time at global management consulting firm BCG, Rowan managed the SE Asia operations for the sports data startup Repucom which was acquired by Nielsen in 2017. Rowan is passionate about the power of international education to broaden students’ perspectives and unlock opportunities they never imagined possible. A continuing elite soccer player and avid skier, Rowan heads Crimson’s Switzerland operations.
Click attending to stay up to date with event news.
Promotional Codes Available: Does your school need a promo code so students and parents can get free tickets? Email email@example.com to let us know what school you're from and we'll create one for you.