The Art of Japanese Acupuncture with Alan Jansson Suisse 2019
Bridging the Gap between TCM & Japanese Acupuncture
26 - 27 & 28 April 2019
Practical workshop with hands on skills training: Refined Needling & Traditional Japanese Moxibustion
With French Translation!
Topics to be covered include:
- Understanding the Japanese approach to organ/meridian physiology
- Rice grain, needle head and heat perception moxibustionTraining
- Non-retention, superficial and contact needling
- Five Phases Theory Gogyo
- Yin organ deficiency and basic Syndromes
- Applying Root and Branch treatment
Presenter: Alan Jansson Sensei
Alan Jansson is an internationally recognized teacher and practitioner of Japanese Acupuncture. He has been in practice for 34 years and for the last 22 years has been studying Traditional Japanese Acupuncture under the guidance of the Master practitioner Masakasu Ikeda Sensei in Japan. Alan currently practices in busy clinics on the Gold Coast and Brisbane, Queensland, Australia where he treats 90+ patients weekly, with fertility issues, internal complaints, chronic fatigue syndrome and performance enhancement for elite athletes.
Investment: 500 CHF for the full three-days-training program Accredited by ASCA
Contact for subscription:
Venue: Au Centre de Soi, Allée du Rionzi 1, 1028 Préverenges, Suisse.
* This is a series of 3 Modules, that will grant a certification in Traditional Japanese Acupuncture & Moxibustion
Au Centre de Soi, Allée du Rionzi 1, 1028 Préverenges, Suisse.
1 allée du rionzi, préverenges, 1028, suisse.